The Benefits of Mantra, Meditation and Visualization
Do you know the benefits of mantra, meditation and visualization?
Benefits of Mantra
- Effective at interrupting negative thinking, obsessive worry, and rumination
- Helps the mind focus on a neutral, uplifting idea
- Stimulates the vagus nerve to relax the nervous system
- The tongue touches meridian points in the upper palate that correspond to the brain and glandular system, creating a state of emotional well being
- The vibration itself creates chemical changes in the brain which feel good, even blissful
- From a spiritual perspective, chanting helps us align with the Divine in ourselves and in the universe
Benefits of Meditation
- Effective tool for understanding and managing emotions
- Increases our ability to extend compassion to ourselves and others
- Creates stability of mind
- Lowers inflammation
- Lowers stress
- Lowers anxiety and depression
- Reduces pain
- Improves capacity to tolerate discomfort
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves immune system functioning
- Improves memory
Benefits of Visualization
- Lets you enter a state of relaxation
- Interrupts and reduces insomnia, anxiety, and fear
- Helps overcome limiting beliefs
- Helps you remember your strength and confidence
- Sets positive intentions and directs you to see possibilities
- Helps you tolerate procedures and treatments more easily
- Stimulates healing responses in the body and mind
- Feels good!
Enjoy this video I’ve created for you.
If you’re joining me for 40 days of meditation in the JoyBoots 40 Day Meditation Facebook Group, I’d love to hear from you how you’re benefiting from this practice. If you haven’t joined us yet, it’s not too late.